Vision, Mission, Values
To provide our clients with a custodian of the family’s wealth.
- Pay only tax which is due by law
- Provide pathways to better wealth accumulation via wise advice
- Protect assets, particularly for unexpected events
- Provide business and estate succession options
To provide high-quality outcomes for all stakeholders, particularly clients.
- We will always act with integrity and in the highest standards of the profession above all else.
- We will work together with clients to create excellent partnerships.
- We will respect all stakeholders as individuals and observe tenets of fairness in our dealings.
- We will challenge the status quo and pursue the best outcomes.
- We give and expect honesty in all of our dealings.
- Are a business rather than an accounting practice
- Are focused on quality outcomes and customer experience
- Prefer fixed price agreements
- Provide coverage of business issues rather than just compliance (filling in tax forms)
- Are proactive (Identify and prevent issues rather than deal with them after they occur)
- Systems oriented (We work from Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to provide consistent quality results)
- Dedicated to breaking the “glass ceiling”
- Holistic approach – looking at clients’ personal goals and how they relate to business.
- Risk management is oriented especially around asset protection.
- Our ideal client is one who understands the value that a great adviser can add to their business.